**WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 11th-LAST DAY TO REGISTER FOR A GED RETEST** 1:00pm-6:00pm G212A
GED OFFICE HOURS (Building G, Room 212A):
MONDAY & THURSDAY 8:00AM-1:00PM
TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY 1:00PM-6:30PM
Retests may only be taken after completing testing in the five subjects. A maximum of three retests is possible per subject. The cost of each retest is $17.00.
- Tests are given in Building C, Room 111 (Siegel Health Technologies Building)
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled test.
- Late arrivals will not be allowed to test and charged a no-show fee ($25).
- Bring the Photo ID presented during registration for the tests. Those without proper ID will not be admitted. Failure to bring the same ID to a testing session will be considered a “no show,” and a no-show fee will be charged.
- A calculator will be provided when you take the math test. You must be familiar with the use of a calculator before you attend the math test.
- The following items are Prohibited: electronic devices, including cell phones, handbag, bag, book or notebook, papers, food or drink.
A passing score equals a score of 410 on each test AND an average score of 450 on the five tests (a total of 2250).
Scores are available during office hours or by mail two weeks after testing and only after the five tests are
|GED Testing Schedule|
|Social Studies||9:35* am|
*ARRIVE FIFTEEN (15) MINUTES BEFORE THE SCHEDULED TEST
An Official Transcript is presented by the GED Testing Center at BCC when all five tests earn 2250. The GED Diploma is mailed to the successful candidate by the State Department of Education.
Contact BCC when you need a transcript sent to an employer or to a college or school.
Contact the State Department of Education when you need a letter certifying that you received your GED Diploma, at 781-338-6625. For specific information, visit the Department of Education.
Anyone who earns their GED through the GED Testing Center at BCC is eligible to attend an annual GED graduation ceremony. For more information, contact the Center for Adult Education and Workplace Literacy at 774-357-2269. Steck-Vaughn GED Practice Test Site For Math concepts review: GED Testing Office P:774-357-2156 F: 508-730-3291
Bristol Community College
G Building, Room 212a
777 Elsbree Street
Fall River, MA 02720
Anyone who earns their GED through the GED Testing Center at BCC is eligible to attend an annual GED graduation ceremony. For more information, contact the Center for Adult Education and Workplace Literacy at 774-357-2269.
Steck-Vaughn GED Practice Test Site
For Math concepts review:
GED Testing Office