Degrees and Certificates
The program offers a Certificate in 1 year or an Associate in Science in General Studies (Sustainable Agriculture) in 2 years for full-time study. Part-time study is also available.
- Continue your education at a 4-year program such as University of Massachusetts/Amherst Sustainable Food and Farming Program or University of Rhode Island (URI) Sustainable Agriculture Program.
- Pursue a career as a professional organic landscape or garden consultant.
- Pursue a career as an organic producer.
- Employment on one of over 170 S.E. Massachusetts or Rhode Island organic farms.
- Employment at a nursery, landscape, or garden center business.
- Employment with a community development organization or school gardens program.
- Students with a 2 year Associate Degree are eligible to serve as an international agricultural volunteer in the U.S. Peace Corps.
Sustainable Agriculture Program
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 18:45:00 GMT
Placement Testing-New Bedford-Monday, December 11, 2017-1:45pm-16209-Room NH402 (12/11/2017)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 15:00:00 GMT