The mission of the BCC Libraries is to contribute to teaching and learning at the College by:
- Developing, maintaining, organizing and making accessible a collection of resources that supports the curriculum and meets the needs of students, faculty and staff.
- Teaching information literacy skills and knowledge.
- Providing a physical environment conducive to accessing information, imparting information literacy, learning, studying, and maintaining a collection of print resources.
- Providing library services designed to meet the information needs of the College community.
- Collaborating with faculty in an effort to ensure the effective collection and use of library resources.
- Serving as an educational and cultural resource for the communities in the college’s service areas.