The Office of Academic Affairs provides oversight and leadership for all credit-bearing academic programs, instruction, and support services at all College locations, including online.
Activities and areas of responsibility include oversight of curriculum, planning, budget administration, staffing, professional development for faculty and professional staff, development of degree and certificate programs, and various professional accreditations.
The fundamental goal of the Office of Academic Affairs is to promote student learning by fostering excellence in teaching and an environment that promotes individual students to develop into critical thinkers and autonomous learners.
Stay on top of important dates with the Academic Calendar. Details about the first day of classes, holidays, finals, and more can be found by downloading the current academic calendar: 2017-2018 Academic Calendar.
Need an older version of the academic calendar? Get it here:
- A and B Committee Designations
- Academic Catalog
- Commonwealth Honors Program
- Contact Information
- Department Chairs and Coordinators Spring 2017
- Faculty Handbook 2016
- The Committee System
- Academic Forgiveness Application - Change of Program
- Academic Forgiveness Application - Past Academic Performance
- Academic Initiative Proposal
- Class Cancellation Form
- Contract Learning
- CWCC Course Proposal Form
- CWCC New Program Form
- CWCC Revised Program Form
- Directed Study Approval Request
- Petition for Waiver of Academic Requirement
- Sabbatical Leave Request Form
- Suspension or Reactivation of Academic Offering