The following degrees are offered 100% online:
- Communication Transfer
- General Management Career
- Computer Information Systems Transfer - Information Systems Transfer
- Computer Information Systems - Computer Programming Career
- General Studies Career or Transfer
- Liberal Arts and Sciences - Humanities Transfer
- Liberal Arts and Sciences - Behavioral and Social Sciences Transfer
The following certificates are offered 100% online:
Prior to enrolling in an online course or program, please be sure to review BCC's eLearning Policies and Procedures.
Students interested in enrolling in an online degree or certificate program follow the same admissions process students who wish to complete their degree in a face-to-face format.
Please note that not every class required may be offered in an online format every semester. And, not all elective course options listed in the degree may be available in a fully online format. It is important that you work with your advisor to develop a degree plan to ensure you can take the classes you need when you need them!
Financial Aid is available to students regardless of whether they pursue a degree online or on-ground.
Student Services, including access to library resources, tutoring, disability services and technical support are available to students enrolled in eLearning courses and programs.