COVID-19 UPDATE: The college is operational but most college services are available remotely and modified schedules may be in place. Whenever possible, appointments should be done by email, phone or virtually. Click here for a complete list of departments and their availability. You can also view the college directory or browse our website for contact information. For more information, visit BristolCC.edu/Coronavirus.
Bristol Student Health Services helps you maximize your health and well-being while achieving academic success at the college. Services include the following:
- Monthly education programs
- First Aid
- Answers to health questions
- Immunization record-keeping
- Some over-the-counter medicines
- Referrals to outside agencies
- Free condoms
- Free health information brochures
- Free pregnancy, STD, and HIV testing by Family Planning once a week
- Substance use screening and substance abuse counseling
The office works with area health providers to offer students comprehensive care, referrals, and resources. Student Health Services in committed to providing you respectful, caring, and confidential services. All visits are confidential and free-of-charge.
- Jill Dumont BSN, RN, Health Services Coordinator
- Ronald Martin, RN, Staff Nurse
Available Health Information
Health Services provides Health Education Programming on various health topics. Examples include the following: HIV/Aids, Smoking Cessation, Alcohol & Drugs, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, and Domestic Violence. Often other agencies participate.