Nurse Assistants and Home Health Aides are in demand. Prepare yourself for employment opportunities in nursing homes, home care, and hospitals. This 114-hour course teaches basic nursing skills through classroom lecture, skills practice in a fully equipped nursing lab, and clinical placement in a healthcare setting.
Why train with us over the competition? With successful course completion you get:
- Eligibility to take the Red Cross NAT Certification Exam
- Home Health Aide Certification
- Dementia Hand-in-Hand Certification
- Academic and Career Advising
- Payment Plans
- Job Placement Assistance
- Access to Bristol's Employer Partners (many who offer tuition reimbursement)
- Future Access to College Credit (conditions apply)
Upcoming Nurse Assistant Trainings
- Once you're in the Course Search, select the semester you're interested under Term.
- Select your campus of choice under Campus.
- Choose NonCredit under Type.
- Under Subject, double click HealthCare Training.
- Under Course, double click Nurse Assistant Training.
- Then click the Search button.