Cooperative Education at Bristol Community College is an academic internship program which connects you to employers in a supervised work environment related to your major.
Interns work approximately 150 hours per semester (10 to 15 hours per week) and participate in a one hour per week professional development course (CED 210 or CED 220).
- View the entire list of Student Responsibilities
- View the Co-op Elective or Requirement by Program
- Internship Programs Under the Fair Labor Standards Act
Cooperative Education Benefits
- Earn 3 credits towards your degree
- Receive one-on-one placement assistance
- Confirm long-term academic and career goals
- Develop marketable skills and a competitive resume
- Integrate classroom theory with real-life experience
- Establish contacts and references with employers in your field
How to Qualify
- GPA of 2.5 or greater
- Have earned at least 27 credits towards your degree
The first step to participating in the Cooperative Education and Internship Program at Bristol Community College is to meet with an Internship Advisor. Please contact us at BCCCoemail@example.com or via phone at 774.357.2407 to schedule an appointment today! Hear from students who have participated in Co-Op at Bristol in the videos below.