The Office of Academic Affairs provides oversight and leadership for all credit-bearing academic programs, instruction, and support services at all College locations, including online.
Activities and areas of responsibility include oversight of curriculum, planning, budget administration, staffing, professional development for faculty and professional staff, development of degree and certificate programs, and various professional accreditations.
The fundamental goal of the Office of Academic Affairs is to promote student learning by fostering excellence in teaching and an environment that promotes individual students to develop into critical thinkers and autonomous learners.
- 2018-2019 Academic Calendar
- 2018-2019 Important Dates Calendar
- 2018-2019 Meetings Calendar
- Fall 2019 Meetings Calendar
Stay on top of important Fall 2018 semester dates with the Bristol Academic Calendar. Details about the first day of classes, holidays, finals and more can be found in the Academic Calendar.
- Current Academic Calendar -2019-2020 Bristol Academic Calendar
Plan ahead and review the Fall 2019 semester Add/Drop calendar here.
Want to stay in the know? Text Bristolinfo to 67283, to receive text messages about important dates like registration, add/drop periods, and finals. Standard messaging rates may apply.
Academic Calendar Archive
Need an older version of the academic calendar? Get it here:
- Academic Forgiveness Application - Change of Program
- Academic Forgiveness Application - Past Academic Performance
- Academic Initiative Proposal
- Class Cancellation Form
- Contract Learning
- CWCC Course Proposal Form
- CWCC New Program Form
- CWCC Revised Program Form
- Directed Study Approval Request
- Petition for Waiver of Academic Requirement
- Sabbatical Leave Request Form
- Suspension or Reactivation of Academic Offering
Academic Affairs Contact Information
Chad Argotsinger, Chief of Staff, 774.357.3591
April Bellafiore, Dean of eLearning, 774.357.2387
William Berardi, Dean for Business and Information Management, 774.357.2709
Suzanne Buglione, Vice President for Academic Affairs, 774.357.2705
Lynne Brodeur, Dean for Health Sciences, 774.357.2142
Rodney Clark, Dean of Attleboro, 774.357.3527
Robin Duncan, Acting Administrator – Lash Center, 774.357.2430
Shanna Howell, Dean of New Bedford, 774.357.2655
Sarah Klyberg, Interim Dean for Arts and Humanities, 774.357.3375
Lisa Lavoie, Executive Assistant, 774.357.2186
Kathleen Pearle, Dean for Behavioral & Social Sciences and Education, 774.357.3516
Luz Perez, Title III Staff Associate, 774.357.2185
Robert Rezendes, Dean of Taunton, 774.357.3457
Sarmad Saman, Dean for Mathematics, Science, and Engineering, 774.357.2480