The Office of Academic Affairs provides oversight and leadership for all credit-bearing academic programs, instruction, and support services at all College locations, including online.
Activities and areas of responsibility include oversight of curriculum, planning, budget administration, staffing, professional development for faculty and professional staff, development of degree and certificate programs, and various professional accreditations.
The fundamental goal of the Office of Academic Affairs is to promote student learning by fostering excellence in teaching and an environment that promotes individual students to develop into critical thinkers and autonomous learners.
The Fall 2018 Semester at Bristol begins on September 4, 2018.
Stay on top of important dates like this with the Bristol Academic Calendar. Details about the first day of classes, holidays, finals, and more can be found in the Academic Calendar.
- Current Academic Calendar - 2017-2018 Academic Calendar (Final date mentioned August 27, 2018)
- Upcoming Academic Calendar - 2018-2019 Academic Calendar (First date mentioned August August 25, 2018)
Summer and Fall 2018 Add/Drop Periods
- Course changes are not allowed after this point; reach out to your advisor if you have concerns about a class
- Establish goals for the semester (work/school schedule, course goals, campus involvement)
- This date applies only to full semester classes.
- Bristol Add/Drop Schedules
Want to stay in the know? Text BCCinfo to 67283, to receive text messages about important dates like registration, add/drop periods, and finals. Standard messaging rates may apply.
Academic Calendar Archive
Need an older version of the academic calendar? Get it here:
- A and B Committee Designations
- Academic Catalog
- Commonwealth Honors Program
- Academic Affairs Contact Information
- Department Chairs and Coordinators Spring 2018
- Faculty Handbook
- The Committee System
- Academic Forgiveness Application - Change of Program
- Academic Forgiveness Application - Past Academic Performance
- Academic Initiative Proposal
- Class Cancellation Form
- Contract Learning
- CWCC Course Proposal Form
- CWCC New Program Form
- CWCC Revised Program Form
- Directed Study Approval Request
- Petition for Waiver of Academic Requirement
- Sabbatical Leave Request Form
- Suspension or Reactivation of Academic Offering