The Office of Academic Affairs provides oversight and leadership for all credit-bearing academic programs, instruction, and support services at all College locations, including online.
Activities and areas of responsibility include oversight of curriculum, planning, budget administration, staffing, professional development for faculty and professional staff, development of degree and certificate programs, and various professional accreditations.
The fundamental goal of the Office of Academic Affairs is to promote student learning by fostering excellence in teaching and an environment that promotes individual students to develop into critical thinkers and autonomous learners.
- 2018-2019 Academic Calendar
- 2018-2019 Important Dates Calendar
- 2018-2019 Meetings Calendar
- 2019-2020 Meetings Calendar
Stay on top of important Fall 2018 semester dates with the Bristol Academic Calendar. Details about the first day of classes, holidays, finals and more can be found in the Academic Calendar.
- Current Academic Calendar - 2018-2019 Bristol Academic Calendar
Want to get a head start on the next academic year? Click here to view the upcoming 2019-2020 Bristol Academic Calendar.
Want to stay in the know? Text Bristolinfo to 67283, to receive text messages about important dates like registration, add/drop periods, and finals. Standard messaging rates may apply.
Academic Calendar Archive
Need an older version of the academic calendar? Get it here:
- A and B Committee Designations
- Academic Catalog
- Commonwealth Honors Program
- Academic Affairs Contact Information
- Department Chairs and Coordinators
- Faculty Handbook
- The Committee System
- Academic Forgiveness Application - Change of Program
- Academic Forgiveness Application - Past Academic Performance
- Academic Initiative Proposal
- Class Cancellation Form
- Contract Learning
- CWCC Course Proposal Form
- CWCC New Program Form
- CWCC Revised Program Form
- Directed Study Approval Request
- Petition for Waiver of Academic Requirement
- Sabbatical Leave Request Form
- Suspension or Reactivation of Academic Offering