Bristol Fiscal Services
Our Mission: Fiscal Services seeks to provide integrity and financial stability through adherence to sound business practices in support of the college’s mission statement and strategic goals and objectives. This is accomplished by effective and efficient use of resources, reliability of reporting, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
About Us: Fiscal Services is comprised of five departments: Accounts Payable, General Accounting and Budget, Payroll, Post-Grant Awards, and Student Accounts.
Knowing and understating your institution’s financial position is important. You can access our most recent financial statements and audit reports below.
- Audited June 30, 2020 - Financial Statements and Managers Discussions and Analysis
- Audited 2020 A-133 Single Audit Report
- Audited June 30, 2019 - Financial Statements and Managers Discussions and Analysis
- Audited June 30, 2018 - Financial Statements and Managers Discussion and Analysis
- Audited 2018 A-1332 Single Audit Report
QUICK LINKS TO BRISTOL FISCAL SERVICES FORMS & PROCEDURES