CORONAVIRUS & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
The Bristol Campus Card is a declining balance account. The declining balance account is a debit account that you can use to make purchases at the cafe, Hawks Nest, bookstore and vending machines at the College. It functions much like a bank debit account except that cash withdrawals are not permitted. Declining balance transactions occur online; the prepaid account balance is reduced by the amount of each purchase.
Add money to your Bristol Bucks or check your account here: eAccounts.
The eAccounts Online Card Office allows you to:
- Check Account Balances.
- Add Bristol Buck$ to your Campus Card or Guest Card.
- View and print account statements.
- View Recent Transactions.
- Report your card lost.
Add Bristol Buck$ using a credit card:
- Log-in to accessBCC and click on eAccounts to easily add Bristol Buck$ using a credit card.
The Student Accounts Office in (G Building) is a full-service location; staff can assist you to:
- Add Bristol Buck$ using cash or credit card.
- Check the balance of your Bristol Buck$, Financial Aid Book Advance, and other accounts.
- Obtain account statements.
Please note: This office is closed to the public until further notice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.
The Bristol Campus Card is needed for financial aid book advances and may be used for book purchases in the bookstore (you may NOT use financial aid book advances to purchase merchandise or food in any location). With a Campus Card, you can receive a reduced price ($28) for an unlimited use SRTA monthly bus pass and free parking at the Zeiterion Theater and Elm Street parking garages in New Bedford. Campus Card holders can also receive an 8% discount for all vending machine purchases and on the Fall River Campus for any food purchases in the Cafe and Hawks Nest.
Look for more features to be added within the next year!
Using Your Card on Campus
The Campus Card is accepted at many locations throughout the Fall River Campus. The card can be used anywhere you see the Bristol Buck$ sticker.
The Bristol Campus Card is accepted at the following locations on campus:
- Commonwealth College Center (G Building)
- Siegal Health Technology (K Building)
- Hawks Nest
- Bristol Bookstore
- All vending machines at all locations
- Fitness Center (G Building)
- Farley Learning Resources Center (A Building)
Bristol Campus Card Office - Fall River Campus
777 Elsbree Street
Fall River, MA 02720
Phone: 774.357.2080 | Email: email@example.com
Hours: Closed to the public until further notice.