The Event Scheduling office schedules and coordinates all non-academic activities such as meetings and events for day, evening, and weekend use.
The Event Scheduling office is located in the Facilities Management Department and can be reached at 774-357-2945.
When calling to schedule a meeting or event, please provide the following information: dates, times, number of people attending the meeting or event, what equipment may be needed or any other criteria that you will need to conduct your meeting or event.
Available Non-Academic Program Space:
- Arts Center Theater
- Arts Center Brick Area/Lobby
- Commonwealth Center Lobby
- Commonwealth Center Dining Room
- Commonwealth Center Atrium
- Margaret Ryckebusch Faculty and Staff Lounge
Room Scheduling and Space Reservations
Use this request if you are a faculty member looking for classroom or lab space for your course.
Use this request if you are a faculty or staff member looking to book space for non-academic events in any of our locations, Fall River, New Bedford, Attleboro, or Taunton locations. Your login is the same as your computer login credentials. Once there, use the non-Academic Room Request.
Things to Remember When Scheduling a Space:
- All requests must be submitted digitally regardless of campus location.
- Blackout dates will occur during Finals Week and Orientation and Professional Days. During these blackouts, classrooms and general activity spaces will not be available.
- Only faculty advisors are authorized to submit event requests on behalf of student clubs.
Campus Diagram Links:
- Commonwealth Center/complete
- Commonwealth Center Faculty/Lounge only
- Commonwealth Center Lobby only
- Arts Center/ complete
If you have any questions, or would like to schedule a training session on how to use the digital scheduling service, please contact Laura Carlson at 774.357.2599 or email Laura.Carlson@BristolCC.edu.