Laws, Guidelines & Policies
Bristol Community College adheres to the following laws, policies, and guidelines concerning Human Resources:
- Affordable Healthcare Act
- Reasonable Accommodations and Hardship Under the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Massachusetts Community College Affirmative Action Plan
- Massachusetts State Conflict of Interest Law
- Volunteer Services and Activities Guidelines
- Search Committee Process
- MCAD Guidance Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
- MCAD Q&A Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Reasonable accommodations and hardship under the Americans with Disabilities Act
Who is the appropriate campus employee responsible for the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance at Bristol Community College?
Diversity & Title IX Officer Gia Sanchez is the appropriate campus employee responsible for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) at Bristol Community College. As you can see from what has been written, the ADA guidelines can be extremely complex. Therefore, if you need additional discussion of these policies and if you have other questions or comments, please feel free Ms. Sanchez by telephone at 774-357-2264 or email correspondence at Gia.Sanchez@Bristolcc.edu. If Ms. Sanchez is unavailable, the Human Resources office may be contacted by telephone at 774-357-2195 or email correspondence at diversitytitleIX@bristolcc.edu.
If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination or harassment because of disability status, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national origin, you may also submit a complaint online here.