82% of all degree programs and 59% of all certificate programs are available 50% or more online.
The following degrees are offered 100% online:
- Computer Information Systems Information Systems Transfer Program
- General Studies Career or Transfer Program
- General Studies Mass Transfer
- General Studies Technical Studies Transfer Program
- General Studies Vocational Technical Education Transfer Program
- Liberal Arts Humanities Option Transfer Program
- Liberal Arts Professional Option Transfer Program
The following certificates are offered 100% online:
- Basic Web Page Development
- Computer Programming
- Desktop Publishing
- Global Leadership
- Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Multimedia Development
- Nurse Aide Training
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
See the academic catalog for a full listing of our online offerings.
Prior to enrolling in an online course or program, please be sure to review BCC's eLearning Policies and Procedures.
For questions regarding concentration and course selection as well as availability, please contact eLearning.
Students interested in enrolling in an online degree or certificate program follow the same admissions process students who wish to complete their degree in a face-to-face format.
It is highly recommended that students speak with an academic advisor about their education and career goals prior to matriculating into a program.
Financial Aid is available to students regardless of whether they pursue a degree online or on-ground.
Student Services, including access to library resources, tutoring, disability services and technical support are available to students enrolled in eLearning courses and programs.