COVID-19 UPDATE: The college is operational but most college services are available remotely and modified schedules may be in place. Whenever possible, appointments should be done by email, phone or virtually. Click here for a complete list of departments and their availability. You can also view the college directory or browse our website for contact information. For more information, visit BristolCC.edu/Coronavirus.
Thank you for your interest in Bristol Community College! You have made a smart choice in considering Bristol to further your education. As an accredited institute of higher learning, we have some of the lowest tuition and fees in the region.
Let us help you make a Bristol education possible.
While we all navigate the incredible impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, we want to assure you that, through these challenging times, Bristol is still here for you and committed to your success. Our enrollment team is available remotely so we can continue to serve you. We invite you to connect with us in any of the following ways:
- Connect with an admissions counselor. Click here to meet the counselors.
- Call us at 774.357.2947. We are responding to messages within 1 business day.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Follow us on social. Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Join us live! Click here to sign up for an Admissions/Financial Aid Zoom Session.
Take the Next Step
Ready to take the next step? Before you do, take a look at the virtual information session below.
Led by Bliss Clemmer, Admissions Coordinator for the Taunton Campus, this session gives an overview of what Bristol has to offer.
- Explore our programs of study. We offer career programs tailored for students looking to enter their career field as well as transfer programs designed to help students transition to a 4-year college or university. The best way to review our offerings is to check out our academic catalog. Here, we lay out all the degree and certificate programs we have available, including what courses you’ll need to take and what you can do with that degree after you graduate.
- Apply for Admission. Complete a free application online! Don’t worry, there’s no commitment at this time – filling out an online application helps us work with you to explore what options are right for you and how Bristol can help you reach your goals. For general admission to an associate's degree or certificate program, you must have a high school diploma or state-approved equivalency certificate. You do not have to provide Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) results, though submitting your results may exempt you from all or part of the placement exam.
- Apply for Financial Aid. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To learn more about financial aid, payment plans or additional services that we offer to help you through the process, visit our financial aid web page. or take advantage of one or our walk-in workshops. You may be eligible for federal student aid, grants, loans or scholarships.
- Assessment Testing. Once you’ve been admitted, the next step is to take the placement tests so we can place you in the courses that meet your needs. We have prepared some test prep materials to help you prepare for the exam.
- Orientation. Plan to attend orientation to learn about programs and services so you can make the most of your Bristol experience.
- Register for Classes. Meet with an advisor to review your course requirements and select your best schedule.