CORONAVIRUS & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
For Fall 2020 semester, Bristol is offering a selection of Flex Start courses, which begin later than the traditional semester, for qualified new and returning students.
While Flex Start Courses are a great opportunity for students to enroll in fall courses, it is best to find out if you are the right fit for this unique option. Please review the list of qualifications below to see if these courses are right for you.
Is the Flex Start program right for me?
Before meeting with the Flex Start Team, you should confirm that you meet these criteria:
- I am one of the following:
- New student: I have been admitted to Bristol for Fall 2020, or
- Returning student: I was previously enrolled at Bristol during spring or fall of 2019, excluding spring 2020, and missed the September 8 registration deadline.
- I am interested in taking the available Flex Start classes.
Please refer to this schedule to see if you are interested in enrolling in any of these courses:
- I am prepared to take a placement test.
This applies to new students only. If you have qualifying placement test scores or are exempt, you won’t have to test again. However, if you haven’t tested, you are required to complete a placement test so we can place you in the right courses. There are online and on-campus testing options. Learn more about exemptions or sign up for a placement test. You can prepare for testing using our placement test prep materials.
- I have been awarded Financial Aid or I am prepared to pay for my classes.
As the tuition payment deadline has passed, you must be prepared to pay for your classes at the time of registration.
- If you have already been awarded financial aid from Bristol, that’s great! We can apply your award to your courses after you register.
- If you have filled out a FAFSA or been awarded aid at another institution this year, you can update your application to include Bristol’s school code 002176 to be eligible to receive financial aid at Bristol.
- If you haven’t applied or are waiting for your package to be completed, you will need to pay for your tuition and fees at the time of registration. You may either pay in full (online via credit/debit card or e-check) or you may set up a NelNet Campus Commerce payment plan after putting down a 33% down payment. Learn more about ways to pay.
Ready to get started?
Now that you’ve reviewed what it takes to enroll in Flex Start courses and have determined this is the right choice for you, please reach out to the Flex Start team at 774.357.3231 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a current Bristol student and need help registering for courses you can reach out to enrollment services at email@example.com. Just let them know the course you would like to enroll in as well as your 900 number and we will be happy to help you!
First day of Flex Start classes: Tuesday, September 22