Need money for college? Stop by Bristol FAFSA Saturdays!
- Get help applying for financial aid
- Access thousands of dollars in financial aid resources
- Free workshop led by Bristol’s financial aid staff.
Completing the FAFSA is the first step for students interested in obtaining federal student financial aid as well as many scholarships. You should complete the 2019/2020 application if you plan on attending college between August 2019 and August 2020. At a FAFSA Saturday event, Bristol financial aid professionals will be available to walk you through the financial aid application and answer questions about the financial aid process.
FAFSA Saturday Spring Schedule
- Fall River: Saturday, February 23 - 10 a.m. to noon - B-Building, Room B201, Bristol Fall River campus, 777 Elsbree Street, Fall River
- Attleboro: Saturday, March 2 - 10 a.m. to noon - Room A117, Bristol Attleboro campus, 11 Field Road, Attleboro
- Taunton: Saturday, March 9 - 10 a.m. to noon - Room T103, Bristol Taunton center, 2 Galleria Mall Drive, Taunton
- New Bedford: Saturday, March 16 - 10 a.m. to noon - Room NH 401, Bristol New Bedford campus, 800 Purchase Street, New Bedford
Documents needed (if applicable) for 2019-20 FAFSA:
- Social Security Number
- Driver’s License
- 2017 Federal Tax Return
- 2017 W-2 or Year-End Pay Stub
- 2017 Untaxed Income Records
- Current Bank Statement(s)
- Current Business and Investment Records
- Alien Registration Card (if not a U.S. Citizen)
April 1 – FAFSA Priority Deadline
While applications are accepted year round, timing is everything! Completing your application early (by April 1) means getting the most money for college.