Wintersession Courses at Bristol
December 27 to January 18, 2019 featuring fast-paced classes to get you ahead for Spring ‘19.
Looking to get a jump on the Spring Semester? Bristol offers Wintersession courses to help you get ahead in your educational goals!
On campus or online, we offer fast-paced courses in January. Courses are available to current and new Bristol students or anyone looking to just take a fast-paced course between traditional semesters.
- Registration begins: October 17
- Book advances begin: December 17
- Wintersession classes begin: December 27
- No class January 1
- Last day of classes and final exams: January 18
Take the Next Step
Don't have time to get to class during the break? Bristol also offers eLearning courses for Wintersession. Click here to learn more about our online offerings.
Tuition and Fees
- Massachusetts Residents (MA)*: $24/credit (Set by the Massachusetts of Higher Education)
- Non-Massachusetts Residents and International Students: $230/credit
- College Fees**: $175/credit
- Student Support Fee (non-refundable): $37
- Instructional Support Fee***: $9 and up
- Student Health Insurance**** (Fall 2018): $1,879.00 year or $1,254 Spring semester only
For more information on Wintersession courses, call your Bristol Enrollment Center:
- Fall River: 774.357.2590
- New Bedford: 774.357.4000
- Taunton: 774.357.3767
- Attleboro: 508.226.2484