BCC Now Registering for Fall 2018
The BCC Fall 2018 semester begins on September 4, 2018!
Current Students: Meet with your advisor and register now to get the best selection of courses, instructors and schedules. Follow the process below and see you in the fall!
BCC is also still registering for Summer 2018! Get ahead or catch up on your degree with summer courses at Bristol Community College.
Advising and Registration
Follow the steps below to get registered at Bristol Community College.
1. Find Your Advisor
You need to meet with an advisor before registering for classes. Advisors will be on hand to help you plan your next steps.
Follow the instructions below to find out who your advisor is:
- Create an accessBCC account if you haven't already. Click here to create your account.
- Go to accessBCC and login to your account.
- Click on Student Information
- Select Spring 2018 and click Submit
- Your advisor will be listed under Primary Advisor
- Click on Advisor Directory at the top of the page to find the phone number and location of your advisor.
- You should also check out Degree Works; it will help you to prepare for your advising meeting.
2. Make an Appointment with Your Advisor
BCC advisors can be found at all of our campuses. Once you know who your advisor is, contact your campus Advising Office:
My Advisor is the Fall River Advising Center:
To make an appointment in the Fall River Advising Center, please call 774.357.2777 or 774.357.3044.
My Advisor is the New Bedford Advising Center:
To make an appointment in the New Bedford Advising Center, please call 774.357.4002.
My Advisor is the Attleboro Advising Center:
To make an appointment in the Attleboro Advising Center, please call 774.357.3527.
My Advisor is the Taunton Advising Center:
To make an appointment in the Taunton Advising Center, please call 774.357.3767.
I only have my Advisor's Name:
To make an appointment with a faculty or staff member, please go directly to their office. They will have a sign-up sheet located outside of their office with their available times and dates for advising appointments. View the BCC campus directory to locate their office.
Once you've connected with your advisor, set up an appointment to get started.
3. Get Your Registration Pin
You will receive your Registration PIN when you meet with your Academic Advisor.
4. Get Registered
Once you've obtained your Registration Pin, follow the registration instructions here.