Travel is the ultimate adventure, and as the world gets smaller, you can take a role in helping others experience it. Learn the communications and organizational skills you need to create experiences that others will remember forever.
- Tour, Meeting, and Event Planning
- Hotel and Motel Management
- Marketing, Advertising, and Public Relations
Make it your job to help others play – that’s the opportunity in Casino Management.
The expansion of gaming in New England offers spinoff growth for other leisure industries in the region. Workers need to have critical-thinking skills and a solid skill base, as well as an understanding of all aspects of the industry.
With the CATCH Institute’s multi-disciplinary approach, you get exposed to everything that make up a successful casino – including restaurants and hotels.
- Loss Prevention
- Social Issues
- Business and Information Management
- Accounting for Casino Operations
- Marketing for Casino Operations