Bristol Community College offers you hundreds of choices of programs and courses. So matching what you want to do with what Bristol has to offer can be overwhelming.
You're not alone.
Connect with the Bristol Advising team and tell them where you want your education to take you. Our team of academic advisors will take it from there.
Advising at Bristol works in collaboration with the entire College community, faculty, and staff to promote your success.
To speak with your Advisor, follow the steps below to first identify your assigned Advisor. Please initiate contact via email, which you can find via the College Directory.
Drop-in advising services are available on the Attleboro Campus:
- Tuesday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Please note: last day for drop-in hours at Attleboro is February 15. Please bring proof of vaccination with you for any drop-in hours.
Drop-in advising services are available on the Fall River Campus:
- Monday - Thursday, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
All drop-in hours will take place in the atrium/cafeteria on the first floor of G Building. Please bring proof of vaccination with you for any drop-in hours.
Drop-in advising services are available on the New Bedford Campus:
- Tuesday, 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday & Thursday, 9 a.m. - noon
Please bring proof of vaccination with you for any drop-in hours.
Virtual Drop-in Advising
We are also excited to offer virtual drop-in hours every Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. via Zoom.
Need some last-minute advising assistance? Drop into the virtual advising taking place on Saturday, January 22 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Please use this link to get connected with a staff member during these hours.
Click the links below to schedule an appointment with your advisor:
Please note: your appointment may be canceled and/or redirected to occur with your primary advisor if you scheduled with an advisor that is not assigned to you.
Prepare for your Appointment
- Log in to view your degree audit in DegreeWorks, through your accessBCC account. DegreeWorks is an advising tool that allows you to track your degree progress, prepare for registration, and plan for graduation.
- If you are undecided about your major, review the Programs of Study and Certificates in the Academic Catalog.
How to Find Your Advisor
- Students are encouraged to meet with their assigned advisors early and often! To find out who your assigned advisor is, log into your accessBCC account and click the Degree Works link. The name of your advisor will be posted at the top of your degree audit.
- You can also follow these instructions:
- Create an accessBCC account if you haven't already. Click here to create your account.
- Go to accessBCC and login into your account.
- Click on Student Information.
- Select Spring 2022 and click Submit.
- Your advisor will be listed under Primary Advisor.
- Click on Advisor Directory at the top of the page to find the phone number and location of your advisor.
All registered and matriculated students are assigned an advisor. If you are new, returning, or a non-degree student, you may contact AdvisingCenter@BristolCC.edu to be connected to an advisor.
Resources for Students
- Bristol Advising Syllabus 2019
- Bristol Department Directory
- Career Services
- Change of Advisor Form
- Academic Catalog
- Annual Notification of Students' Rights (FERPA)
- Transfer Services
- Tutoring Services
- Registration Override Authorization
- 2-digit to 3-digit Course Number Conversion Guide
- Math Flow Chart
The following are now dynamic forms located in your accessBCC account:
- Change of Program
- Petition for Waiver
- Request to Repeat