Register for Classes
The advising period is April 10-26, 2019. Make your advising appointment today and register early to get the best selection of classes.
Register for the Bristol Fall 2019 Semester beginning April 10th to get the best selection of courses, instructors and schedules. Classes will fill up fast! Schedule an appointment with your assigned advisor beginning April 5th. You will receive an email with instructions.
See you in the summer!
Before you can register for classes, you must complete placement testing.
Once placement testing is complete, you are required to attend an orientation session. You will also receive advising and registration services at this session. Click here to view upcoming Orientation sessions.
If you are a student at another college or university and want to earn credits to transfer to your home institution, you are a guest student. Click here to learn more.
Advising and Registration
Meeting with an Advisor
Students are paired with advisors based on academic program and the advisor's specialty. In some instances, students are assigned to the Advising Center where they meet with an available academic advisor. Each semester, students receive a letter regarding the forthcoming scheduling assistance and registration period (Therefore, it is important for a student to maintain up-to-date address information with the Records Office).
How to prepare for your appointment:
- Log in to view your degree audit in DegreeWorks, through your accessBCC account. DegreeWorks is an advising tool that allows you to track your degree progress, prepare for registration, and plan for graduation.
- If you are undecided about your major, review the Programs of Study and Certificates in the Academic Catalog.
How to find your assigned advisor:
- Create an accessBCC account if you haven't already. Click here to create your account.
- Go to accessBCC and login to your account.
- Click on Student Information
- Select Fall 2019 and click Submit
- Your advisor will be listed under Primary Advisor
- Click on Advisor Directory at the top of the page to find the phone number and location of your advisor.
When and How to Register for Classes
It is important to register on time to gain access to the best selection of courses and class meeting times. Your advisor is ready to help you plan your academic program and select the courses you'll need to complete your major program requirements.
If you are a returning student, you can register early during the registration period in November and April. After that registration time period, you can receive advising and course registration for the upcoming semester on a walk-in basis in the Advising Center.
New students, who have not attended Bristol before will register for courses at New Student Orientation, check for dates on the Orientation webpage.
PIN Number: Students will receive their registration PIN number once they meet with their assigned advisor.
Once you receive your registration PIN and have met with your advisor you are able to register. You can register through your accessBCC account online or on paper with the registration form, which is processed through any Enrollment Center.
- Fall River: View the Bristol Fall River April 2019 Academic Advising schedule here.
- Attleboro: View the Bristol Attleboro April 2019 Academic Advising schedule here.
- New Bedford: View the Bristol New Bedford April 2019 Academic Advising schedule here.
- Taunton: View the Bristol Taunton April 2019 Academic Advising schedule here.