Register for Classes
Join Us for Wintersession
Registration for Bristol Wintersession is now available! View the Bristol Wintersession courses here.
The spring course schedule will become available November 6 and registration for classes will begin November 13. Have questions about the deadline? Learn more from our for Frequently Asked Questions.
REGISTRATION FOR CURRENT STUDENTS
1. Log in to DegreeWorks to check your degree audit and find your assigned advisor.
2. See an advisor or visit the advising center to determine which classes you need to take and get your pin if you need one.
3. Register for classes now. You can make changes to your schedule if needed.
4. Complete your financial aid.
a. Come to a workshop to start your application or complete your file
b. Or, visit any enrollment center to meet with a financial aid counselor
5. Set up a payment plan if you’re not using financial aid or if you haven't completed your FAFSA application.
PLEASE NOTE: Payment will be due at the time of registration.
Before you can register for classes, you must complete placement testing.
Once placement testing is complete, you are required to attend an orientation session. You will also receive advising and registration services at this session. Click here to view upcoming orientation sessions. New students may be eligible for a late start pathway. Learn more here.
If you are a student at another college or university and want to earn credits to transfer to your home institution, you are a guest student. Click here to learn more.
Advising and Registration
Students are paired with advisors based on academic program and the advisor's specialty. In some instances, students are assigned to the Advising Center where they meet with an available academic advisor. Each semester, students receive a letter regarding the forthcoming scheduling assistance and registration period (Therefore, it is important for a student to maintain up-to-date address information with the Records Office).
How to prepare for your appointment:
- Log in to view your degree audit in DegreeWorks, through your accessBCC account. DegreeWorks is an advising tool that allows you to track your degree progress, prepare for registration, and plan for graduation.
- If you are undecided about your major, review the Programs of Study and Certificates in the Academic Catalog.
How to find your assigned advisor:
- Create an accessBCC account if you haven't already. Click here to create your account.
- Go to accessBCC and login to your account.
- Click on Student Information
- Select Fall 2019 and click Submit
- Your advisor will be listed under Primary Advisor
- Click on Advisor Directory at the top of the page to find the phone number and location of your advisor.
When and How to Register for Classes
It is important to register on time to gain access to the best selection of courses and class meeting times. Your advisor is ready to help you plan your academic program and select the courses you'll need to complete your major program requirements.
If you are a returning student, you can register early during the registration period in November and April. After that registration time period, you can receive advising and course registration for the upcoming semester on a walk-in basis in the Advising Center.
Registration for Fall 2019 is now closed. The Bristol Spring 2020 course schedule will be available November 16 and registration will begin November 13.
New students, who have not attended Bristol before will register for courses at New Student Orientation, check for dates on the Orientation webpage.
PIN Number: Students will receive their registration PIN number once they meet with their assigned advisor.
Once you receive your registration PIN and have met with your advisor you are able to register. You can register through your accessBCC account online or on paper with the registration form, which is processed through any Enrollment Center.
- Attleboro: View the Bristol Attleboro October 2019 Advising Hours here.
- Fall River: View the Bristol Fall River October 2019 Advising Hours here.
- New Bedford: View the Bristol New Bedford October 2019 Advising Hours here.
- Taunton: View the Bristol Taunton 2019 Academic Advising Hours here.