Wintersession Courses at Bristol
January 2 to January 17 featuring fast-paced classes to get you ahead for Spring 2020
Looking to get a jump on the Spring Semester? Bristol offers Wintersession courses to help you get ahead in your educational goals!
On campus or online, we offer fast-paced courses in January. Courses are available to current and new Bristol students as well as guest students looking to take a fast-paced course between traditional semesters.
- Registration begins: October 9
- December 16: Book advances available
- Tuition payments due: January 2
- Classes begin: January 2
- Last day to drop/add: January 2
- Last day to withdraw: January 8
- Final exams: January 17
Take the Next Step
Don't have time to get to one of our locations during the break? Many of Bristol’s Wintersession courses are available online. Click here to learn more about our online offerings.
Tuition and Fees
- Massachusetts Residents (MA)*: $24/credit (Set by the Massachusetts of Higher Education)
- Non-Massachusetts Residents and International Students: $230/credit
- College Fees**: $182/credit
- Student Support Fee (non-refundable): $37
- Instructional Support Fee***: $9 and up
- Student Health Insurance**** (Fall 2019): $2,390/year or $1,595 Spring semester only
- Other fees may apply. Visit this page for more information on fees.
For more information on Wintersession courses, call your Bristol Enrollment Center:
- Fall River: 774.357.2590
- New Bedford: 774.357.4000
- Taunton: 774.357.3767
- Attleboro: 508.226.2484