Experiential Education Center
Experiential education is a form of hands-on learning that allows students to apply classroom concepts to real-world experiences. By engaging with the Experiential Education Center (EEC) students will:
- Participate in meaningful learning opportunities to gain valuable experience in field of interest
- Develop awareness of community challenges and resources
- Enhance communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- Create connections to expand their personal and professional network
- Develop practice of critical-thinking and reflection for life-long learning
Vision: We aspire to be the bridge that connects students’ academic and career goals in order to achieve lifelong success and become change-agents in their communities.
Mission: We create opportunities that enhance student learning through collaboration and hands-on experiences that connect classroom theory to real-world, practical situations.
General EEC Contact Info: Fall River Campus, B Building, room 120, firstname.lastname@example.org, 774-357-2407, Center Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.