Did you know you can earn college credit while you're enrolled in high school?
Bristol Community College offers a variety of dual enrollment opportunities for area high school students. With dual enrollment, you earn high school and college credits at the same time. You can get a head start and are better prepared for college success.
- Enrollment in a public secondary school, non-public school or home school**
- Must not have earned a high school diploma
- Meet all course prerequisites per the course policies of Bristol Community College.
- Have a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 2.5 or show potential for academic success:
- high class rank,
- special talent,
- strong grades in the field of the selected dual enrollment course
- recommendations, etc
- Maintain a GPA of at least 3.0 at Bristol to continue in dual enrollment
- Contact your High School Guidance Counselor to participate
- Submit a completed Bristol Dual Enrollment Application.
**If you are a Home School student please contact Carlos Avila at 774.357.3219, or email at Carlos.Avila@bristolcc.edu.
- Download the Bristol Dual Enrollment Application here
- Bristol Dual Enrollment School Department Authorization Form
- Bristol Dual Enrollment Underage Request Form
Additional Information on Bristol Dual Enrollment
- Students and families please visit the this link for more information about Dual Enrollment.
- High School Partners please visit the this link for more information.
- For more information on MASS Transfer courses please visit this link.
- For more information on required course pre-requisites please visit this link.
- Find the Bristol Academic Calendar here.