Every year, Bristol Community College honors graduating students for academic excellence and significant contributions to Bristol.
Student Awards Night will be held on Thursday, May 23, 2019, at 6:30 p.m. in the Margaret L. Jackson Arts Center. Immediately following the ceremony, a reception will be held in the Commonwealth College Center (G-Building).
The reception will include desserts prepared by Chef Gloria Cabral and students from the Culinary Arts program. This event is free for the Bristol community and their guests. This request for nominations is for students ONLY. Please consider recognizing a student by nominating them for one or more of the following service or academic awards.
Student Awards Forms
- Bronze Shield Award Nomination Form 2019
- Curriculum Award for High Academic Achievement 2019
- Curriculum Award for Perseverance and Growth Nomination Form 2019
- Silver Shield Award Student Nomination Form 2019
- Sceptre and Scroll Student Nomination Form 2019
- Sceptre and Scroll Recipients 1968-2018
- Student Clubs 2018 -19
All nominations MUST be electronically submitted through Dynamic Forms by April 12, 2019 using the links provided.
If you start a nomination and save it for a later time, use this link to return to your Dynamic Forms Dashboard.
For an award to be considered, you must comply with the following:
- Answer EVERY question on the form. Incomplete or handwritten forms will not be considered.
- Submit one form per nominee per award.
- Concentrate on specific achievements of the nominee that directly address the criteria in the award description.
Please note that a nomination is not a guarantee of receiving an award.
Award recipients will be notified in writing prior to the event if selected. If you have any questions, please contact the College Awards Committee at CollegeAwards@BristolCC.edu or by calling 774.357.2222.