If you are a student currently enrolled at BCC, you can register early during Priority Registration in November and April, and information is mailed to you. Priority Registration for current students enables you to pick classes early and meet one-on-one with an academic advisor by appointment.
If you are a new student, your first step is to take the Accuplacer Placement Test. After completing the test, you’ll register to attend a New Student Orientation session where advisors will help interpret your placement scores.
When and how to register for classes
If you are a returning student, you can register early during Priority Registration in November and April. After the priority registration time period, you can receive advising and course registration for the upcoming semester on a walk-in basis in the Advising Center. Although it's a busy time for you, it is important to register on time to gain access to the best selection of courses and class meeting times. Your advisor is ready to help you plan your academic program and select the courses you'll need to complete your major program requirements.
Students may register for classes in one of several ways:
- Login to your accessBCC account and self-register
- Register online
- Fall River Walk-in Advising - 777 Elsbree St, Fall River, MA Room G217 (Commonwealth College Center)
- Call 774.357.3044
- If you are assigned to an advisor, you may sign up for an appointment at their office location or contact them with any questions.
- Click here for walk-in hours.
- New Bedford Walk-in Advising - Enrollment Center, 800 Purchase St, New Bedford, MA, NH126
- Mon, Tues, Thurs 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. – advising by appointment Fridays 9 a.m. -4 p.m. - advising by appointment. Saturdays 8:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. – advising by appointment Wednesdays.
- Call 774.357.4000
- Attleboro Walk-in Advising
- Advising Appointments (including Transfer Counseling / Walk-in Advising takes place on Sat. & Sun.)
- Monday 9 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., Tuesday 9 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., Friday Noon – 3:30, Saturday and Sunday 8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Call 774.357.3527 or email Attleboro@BristolCC.edu
- Taunton: To schedule an appointment, call 774.357.3767
- Please See The Monitors located Within the Taunton Center Campus for upcoming Walk-in Hours.