Minority Student Services
Multicultural Student Services
The Multicultural Student Center offers services that enrich the overall college experience for all students, particularly those of color, LGBTQ students, and students from underrepresented groups. To be successful, students need to understand college expectations and policies, as well as find advocacy and acceptance. The Multicultural Student Center seeks to create student success through awareness of college expectations and policies, along with a heightened sense of acceptance within the institution. The Multicultural Student Center provides the student body with academic and personal support to enhance and promote success at Bristol Community College.
The Multicultural Student Center functions as a personal resource from admission to the college all the way through graduation.
- Offering counseling, advising, and tutoring.
- Providing information that enable students to make reasoned, well-informed choices.
- Establishing an environment that minimizes anxiety, promotes positive attitudes, and stimulates learning.
- Navigating academic policies, procedures, services, and programs at Bristol Community College and beyond.
- Assisting students in developing an identity and relationship with the institution, faculty, peers, and staff.
- Connecting students to campus resources.