greenPRINT Fund Adjustment
- Your greenPRINT fund can be adjusted if your print job did not successfully print due to a printer malfunction, including incomplete pages due to low toner and jams.
- Refunds are not available as a result of user formatting issues, including blank pages.
- Adjustments will be made to your greenPRINT fund only and cash refunds are not available.
- Please fill out the entire form and staple the damaged pages to this sheet. Incomplete requests will not be processed.
- Most adjustments will be processed within seven (7) days. You will receive an email in accessBCC once your account has been adjusted.
- To request an adjustment, fill out the greenPRINT Fund Adjustment Form and submit it to any of the following locations:
Information Technology Services Help Desk, room K130
Farley Learning Resources Center Circulation Desk, 1st Floor
New Bedford Campus, Enrollment Center
Attleboro Center, Enrollment Center
BCC Campus Card Office - Fall River Campus
Monday - Thursday 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Friday - CLOSED
Saturday and Sunday - CLOSED
Campus Card Office - Fall River Campus
Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday - 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Sunday - Closed
Campus Card Office - New Bedford Campus
Campus Card Office - BCC Attleboro Center
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 15:00:00 GMT
Fall River Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA) Visit (12/12/2017)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 18:00:00 GMT