COVID-19 information and how to get ready for Summer and Fall 2021
Access Statement Logo
To ensure that all individuals in both the college and surrounding community will be able to fully participate in College-sponsored events, please use this access statement graphic on any fliers or posters you create. If you do not print the graphic on your materials for College-sponsored events, it will be applied by the Office of Student and Family Engagement before you will be permitted to post it. Call ext. 2222 for more information.
For access, contact: Office of Disability Services, 508.678.2811 ext. 2955, ODSAccess@BristolCC.edu.
Right click the image and select "Save Image As" and save the file to your desired folder.
When to use the Access Logo
- Any time you are hosting an event at Bristol that is supported by Bristol
- Any time you are marketing services provided by Bristol to the campus and/or general community
- You can attach the logo to emails, brochures, and/or posters
Why to use the Access Logo
- To ensure that all participants have the access to events that will allow them to fully participate and engage in campus life
- To assist ODS and D/deaf Services in prioritizing and filling access needs for events based on request
- To remind event organizers of the range of participants that may attend and their individualized needs