Bristol Student Health Services helps you maximize your health and well-being while achieving academic success at the College. Services include:
- Monthly education programs
- First Aid
- Answers to health questions
- Immunization record keeping
- Some over-the-counter medicines
- Referrals to outside agencies
- Free condoms
- Free health information brochures for yourself and/or class projects
- Free pregnancy, STD, and HIV testing by Family Planning once a week.
- Substance use screening and substance abuse counseling
- ULifeline: online surveys on health/mental health topics: see left hand menu
The office works with area health providers to offer students comprehensive care, referrals and resources. Student Health Services in committed to providing you respectful, caring and confidential services. All visits are confidential and free of charge.
- Jill Dumont BSN, RN, Health Services Coordinator
- Ronald Martin, RN, Staff Nurse
Available Health Information
Health Services provides Health Education Programming on various health topics. Examples include the following: HIV/Aids, Smoking Cessation, Alcohol & Drugs, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Domestic Violence. Often other agencies participate.