Student & Family Engagement
We have lots of DIY projects, Trivia Nights, Virtual Tours, Workshops, Cooking Lessons, and many other programs planned and we want to get you all the materials that you need before the semester starts.
Register today for your Fall Programming Box!
The Student & Family Engagement team is here to provide you with core co-curricular programming, leadership opportunities, and experiences to support your development during your time at Bristol and beyond. Our services include:
- Welcome Center (directions and information)
- BristolEXP / Orientation and Welcome Week support (“ask me” tables, print schedules, directions, welcome!)
- What’s happening on campus
- Grab and Go Meals and a Mobile Food Market for those with food insecurity
- Information on community partners
- Bus passes
- Student clubs and organizations
- Student Senate and Student Trustee
- Student Awards Night
- Social events
- Advocacy and motivational support
- General first year / first-generation questions about expectations, campus life, and resources.
Student & Family Engagement Resource Guide
The Office of Student & Family Engagement has put together a list of community services available in our area. As things are rapidly changing, we recommend calling the services directly to ensure they are open at this time. View the list of resources here: CLICK HERE FOR RESOURCES