It is important that you are receiving information from trusted sources on an updated basis. Please check back regularly for current information.
Students registering for face-to-face and/or hybrid courses for Wintersession or Spring semester will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 Vaccination prior to registration.
If you wish to come to campus for services beginning January 2022, you will need to show proof of COVID-19 Vaccination.
Visit BristolCC.edu/VaccinationPolicy for more information.
COVID-19 Training Videos
Please review these important training videos related to controlling the spread of COVID-19.
- General Coronavirus Training (Precautions & Preventative Measures)
- How to Wear a Mask
- How to Wash Your Hands Properly
- Why you should get tested for COVID-19
- Quarantine vs. Isolation
Training videos have also been sent to clinical/laboratory students on the following topics:
Additionally, Face-to-Face & Hybrid Student Training is available here: Students
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Buoy Health Assistant. Check your symptoms and discover options for care.
- Department of Public Health Coronavirus Resources
- Department of Higher Education COVID-19 Information and Resources
- Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency Follow them on Twitter and Facebook
- Local COVID-19 Street Sheet Resources (Fall River & New Bedford)