Facilities & Cleaning
Enhanced cleaning of public and office spaces continues throughout Bristol’s campuses to assist in safeguarding our students and employees from the transmission of COVID-19.
- Classrooms, computer labs, testing centers, offices and larger public spaces are cleaned at a minimum of once per day.
- Cleaning stations with wipes and gloves are available in each classroom for students to use before or after classes, as well as in each building for all to use.
- Ensure appropriate airflow in all indoor spaces, where practical.
- Facilities checks all campus spaces for adequate ventilation.
- Air purifiers are available for use in classrooms and office spaces. This equipment should run 24/7 and never be turned off to work most effectively.