Bristol Community College
New Application Form for July 1st Telework coming soon! A communication from Human Resources will be forthcoming.
This policy establishes guidelines for the college regarding the allowance for – and the boundaries of – teleworking applicable to employees.
Telework will be approved for six-month intervals with requests received no later than 21-business days prior to Jan. 1, 2022 and July 1, 2022. (June 10, 2022)
- Employees will be required to renew their Telework request once every 6 months and no later than 21-business days prior to Jan. 1 and July 1. Human Resources will communicate the application period to employees prior to each cycle.
- An employee’s job duties, responsibility towards service to co-workers and students, or scheduled daily work hours will not change.
- The approval and denial process will be completed via Dynamic Forms, which will include approval by the employee, supervisor, area Vice President and Human Resources.
- Supervisors will be working with their President’s Leadership Team (PLT) Member and Human Resources (HR) to implement and manage the Telework Program.
- Eligible staff positions are full-time/part-time; MCCC unit professionals, NUPs and AFSCME members. Check with your supervisor prior to putting in for a Telework request.
- The workday should be similar to when you are physically in the office, which includes free from personal interruptions, reliable access to technology and appropriate response time.
- Employees may be required to report to their designated campus on a Telework day if requested by their supervisor.
- Requests are not guaranteed and may be amended by their supervisors before approval.