CORONAVIRUS & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
COVID-19 UPDATE: The college is operational but most college services are available remotely and modified schedules may be in place. Whenever possible, appointments should be done by email, phone or virtually. Click here for a complete list of departments and their availability. You can also view the college directory or browse our website for contact information. For information related to COVID-19 and returning to campus can be found at BristolCC.edu/Together.
Bristol Community College offers you hundreds of choices of programs and courses. So matching what you want to do with what Bristol has to offer can be overwhelming.
You're not alone.
Connect with the Bristol Advising team and tell them where you want your education to take you. Our team of academic advisors will take it from there.
Advising at Bristol works in collaboration with the entire College community, faculty and staff, to promote your success.
Find Bristol Advising on Social Media
Although we are working remotely, due to COVID-19, we are prepared to offer you the same level of support you would receive otherwise.
To speak with your Advisor, follow the steps below to first identify your assigned Advisor. Given our remote work, please initiate contact via email, which you can find via the Directory link at the top of our website.
Resources for Students
- Bristol Advising Syllabus 2019
- Career Services
- Change of Advisor Form
- Academic Catalog
- Annual Notification of Students' Rights (FERPA)
- Transfer Services
- Tutoring Services
- Registration Override Authorization
- 2-digit to 3-digit Course Number Conversion Guide
- Math Flow Chart
The following are now dynamic forms located in your accessBCC account:
- Change of Program
- Petition for Waiver
- Request to Repeat
How to Find Your Advisor
Students are encouraged to meet with their assigned advisors early and often! To find out who your assigned advisor is, log into your accessBCC account and click the Degree Works link. The name of your advisor will be posted at the top of your degree audit.
You can also follow these instructions
- Create an accessBCC account if you haven't already. Click here to create your account.
- Go to accessBCC and login to your account.
- Click on Student Information.
- Select Fall 2020 and click Submit.
- Your advisor will be listed under Primary Advisor.
- Click on Advisor Directory at the top of the page to find the phone number and location of your advisor.
If you have questions, please contact your preferred campus.
- Fall River - Call 774.357.2777
- New Bedford - Call 774.357.4002
- Attleboro - Call 774.357.3527
- Taunton - Call 774.357.3767