Bristol New Bedford Campus Closed Wednesday, August 4
Bristol Community College offers a wide array of services to assist you in your education, and in your life.
Make sure to take advantage of these assets to help take off some of the pressure as you pursue your academic goals.
As of July 2021, most college services are now available in-person/face-to-face, on our campuses for your convenience. We will also continue to offer virtual appointments and services to best serve your needs.
Check out the Bristol Department Directory for a complete list of their on-campus and online availability, as well as how to make an appointment. There is limited walk-in availability in most cases, so please be sure to plan your trip to campus accordingly!
Be sure to check this directory regularly; it will be updated weekly. Our hours will expand as we get closer to the start of the Fall semester.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- No guests/visitors at your appointment, unless previous arrangements have been made.
- Masks are required indoors.
- Follow social distancing guidelines.
- Do not come to campus if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19. Contact the department to either reschedule your appointment or change to a virtual appointment.
- Download the Bristol app to stay updated.