On-Campus College Services
Most college services are now available in-person/face-to-face, on our campuses for your convenience. We will also continue to offer virtual appointments and services to best serve your needs. The availability of these appointments may fluctuate based on the fluctuation of the COVID-19 virus in our community.
Check out the Coronavirus - Department Listing for a complete list of on-campus and online availability, as well as how to make an appointment. There is limited walk-in availability in most cases, so please be sure to plan your trip to campus accordingly!
Be sure to check this directory regularly; it will be updated weekly.
- Masks are required indoors.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- No guests/visitors at your appointment, unless previous arrangements have been made.
- Follow social distancing guidelines.
- Do not come to campus if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19. Contact the department to either reschedule your appointment or change to a virtual appointment.
- Download the Bristol app to stay updated.