COVID-19 information and how to get ready for Summer and Fall 2021
Bristol Welcomes Guest Students
What is a guest student? If you are a student at another college or university and want to earn credits to transfer to your home institution, you are a guest student.
If you only plan on taking a class or two, and do not need financial aid, proceed to the steps below. If you plan to use financial aid, you must be admitted to the college and enrolled in an academic program. In this case, complete this form and an admissions counselor will be in touch with you.
High quality, transferable courses at an affordable price – that’s what you can expect at Bristol.
Step One: Explore Our Course Selection
Take a look at the courses that are available for your desired term in our course search. Bristol is the region’s choice for the most affordable, high-quality education. See for yourself – review the current costs for tuition and fees.
Before you register, it’s a good idea to first check with your home institution to see if the credits are transferable to your school.
Step Two: Register for Classes
Once you have chosen the course(s) you would like to take, it’s time to register. There are several ways to register for classes at Bristol as a guest student.
Please note: If the course you are interested in taking has prerequisite requirements, additional documentation (e.g. high school or college transcripts) should be included with your registration to confirm that you are eligible to enroll in the course.
- Returning Guest Students: If you have already taken courses at Bristol, you may register by logging on to accessBCC. If you have forgotten your username and/or password for your accessBCC account, you can reset it on the login screen.
- New Guest Students. Click here for the online registration form and follow the steps below.
a. Create a Dynamic Forms account. Please use a personal email (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.) when creating your account. If you are still in high school, please note that high school firewalls are very restrictive and will likely block the activation email from being received. Take note of your Dynamic Forms username and password — you’ll need both to access the registration form later.
b. Verify your Dynamic Forms account. You will receive a verification email to the address you provided. After you click on the link in the verification email, your Dynamic Forms account will be set up.
c. Log in to complete the registration form. Be ready to attach your transcript, if there are prerequisite requirements.
Download and complete the paper registration form and submit by mail. Mail to: Enrollment Center, Bristol Community College, 777 Elsbree Street, Fall River, MA 02720. Include a copy of your transcript if there is a prerequisite for the course.
Step Three: Make Payment Arrangements
Once you have received your confirmation email from Enrollment Services that your registration is complete, you will need to set up your accessBCC account. This is how Bristol will communicate with you – and how you will receive your tuition and fees bill. You can activate your account here. As a new user, click on the “Set Up My Account” link and follow the instructions.
Your tuition and fees bill will be sent to your Bristol email address and can also be viewed in accessBCC. This bill informs you when your account must be paid. If it is not paid by the date listed on the bill, you will be dropped for non-payment. If you have registered and not yet received a bill, check your SPAM filter or call the Student Accounts office at 774.357.2160.
There are several ways to pay your tuition and fees bill. Payment can be made online through your accessBCC account. You can also pay in person. Credit card (Master Card, VISA or Discover), check or money order payments can be made at any Enrollment Center location. The Fall River Enrollment Center/Student Accounts Office also accepts cash. Payments made by credit card are subject to a 2.75% service fee. Learn more about ways to pay. Please note that guest students are not eligible for financial aid.
Step Four: Your Enrollment Checklist
It’s time to prepare for the first day of classes! See below for a few things you need to keep in mind.
- Log in to your Bristol email account regularly. Be sure to check your Bristol email regularly through accessBCC, even before classes start, as you may start receiving important information like classroom assignment changes and your tuition and fees bill. Your course list and schedule are also found here.
- Review important dates. Be sure to take a look at the academic calendar for important dates.
- Purchase your textbooks from the Bristol Bookstore (a printed copy of your “Detailed Schedule” from accessBCC is required), online via access BCC or the BCC mobile app.
- If you require accommodations for a learning and/or physical disability, please contact the Office of Disability Services (ODS) at 774.357.2955 or ODSAccess@BristolCC.edu.
- Review the Student Handbook for our academic policies, code of conduct, campus information and more.
- To receive timely emergency and weather-related closing announcements, text “BCCALERT” to 67283. This is a free service but subscribers are responsible for any messaging charges from their provider. You can opt out by texting STOP at any time.
- Download the free Bristol mobile app on your phone. It is your on-the-go resource for all things Bristol. View your schedule, class assignments and grades, pay your bill, find your way around campus and more!
- Transfer your credits. Request your Bristol transcript once you have completed your courses. Here’s how.
For questions about registration: 774.357.2950