Our Bristol library learning common locations welcome those who are able to join us on campus. If you are not able to join us physically on campus, there is a virtual world waiting for you!
Contact us - Ask-a-Librarian Chat is available:
Monday - Saturday, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
The Library Learning Commons is pleased to welcome students as we have reopened for services. Please click here for the campus libraries' schedules.
|Fall River Campus||New Bedford Campus||Attleboro Campus||Taunton Center|
|Monday||9:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.||Closed||10 a.m. - 2 p.m.||Closed|
|Tuesday||9:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.||Closed||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. - 1 p.m.||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|Saturday||11 a.m. - 5 p.m.||Closed||Closed||Closed|
To book an appointment to use a computer, print out your paper, use a table for study or book a group study room, please use our Online Reservation System.
Contactless Pick Up
Contactless pick-up is available on the Fall River Campus on Wednesdays between 8:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
Returning materials during COVID-19:
Material Borrowed from the Library and Learning Commons: The Library Learning Commons have reopened and are accepting returns. If you are unable to make it on campus and are unable to drop off your materials, please visit our website for instructions on how to return, or you may contact Melanie.Johnson@BristolCC.edu.
Learning at Bristol doesn't end when class is over.
Take advantage of the expansive network of information and resources at Bristol Community College Libraries and the expertise of the Bristol librarians.
Access to free resources and features includes:
- Access to the library collection with libraries at all four Bristol locations, including online services for remote users unable to reach a physical campus.
- An opportunity to Book-A-Librarian (appointment with reference librarian virtually) at all four locations to help with one-on-one research strategies, finding good sources, collecting data, and assistance with citing references.
- A collection of over 67,000 books, 5,000 videotapes, and 1500 audio CDs.
- Access online to Bristol/HELM catalog, ComCat, and Interlibrary Loan.
- Computers for researching the Internet, online databases, and word processing.
- More than 300 journals and newspapers.
- Reference staff to assist you with assignment research.
- Your Bristol Community College Campus card is your library card! Use this form to Activate Your Library Card!
- 100 percent wireless internet (In addition to the Library Learning Commons, access to WiFi is available under the solar canopy at the Fall River Campus).
- Computer labs (currently not available due to COVID-19).
- Rodgers Cyber Café.
Log into any online database from home by using your Bristol Community College student ID number.
Bristol Libraries are located each Bristol location:
Fall River Campus: Reference - 508.678.2811, x2108 Circulation – 508.678.2811 x2105
Attleboro Campus: 774.357.3745
New Bedford Campus: 774.357.4009 - The Bristol New Bedford Campus library has moved to the 800 Purchase St address. Learn more here!
Email: Please go to our Ask a Librarian page to complete the email form. Once you complete the form, you will receive a response in 24 hours or less!