BCC's Campus Police are here to assist you as well as all faculty and staff at our various locations. It is the College's goal to maintain a safe and secure environment for learning, working, and personal development.
Campus police officers at BCC are sworn, academy-trained officers. They currently have a number of statutory powers as granted by the Commonwealth, including the power of arrest.
Campus Police can provide assistance with:
- Motor vehicle lockouts and jumpstarts
- Campus and parking lot escorts
- Producing keys for faculty and staff
- Emergency medical response
- Emergency notification questions
- Transportation concerns
- Child safety seat inspection
- R.A.D. Self-Defense for Women
Campus Police Department
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 18:45:00 GMT
Placement Testing-New Bedford-Monday, December 11, 2017-1:45pm-16209-Room NH402 (12/11/2017)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 15:00:00 GMT