Faculty & Staff
If you are Sick, Have Symptoms, or Have Been Exposed to Someone with COVID-19, Please do not come to campus. Visit the If You Are Sick page for information on what to do.
As of January 2022, Bristol staff have returned to all campus locations, with options for a hybrid work schedule via our Telework Policy.
Employees with questions or concerns regarding in-person work should contact their supervisor and/or Human Resources as necessary.
If outbreaks reemerge in the community, it may become necessary to return to reduced staffing measures.
Bristol Faculty & Staff Meetings
Please refer to BristolCC.edu/EventScheduling for up-to-date guidance regarding on-campus activities, events, and meetings.
While You are on Campus
- Eating while on campus.
- Visiting a Bristol Community College location.
- List of areas requiring COVID-19 Vaccination Cards at the door.
IMPORTANT: Do not test at a Bristol testing site if you have COVID-19 symptoms or are a close contact. Visit BristolCC.edu/together/testing and go to a General Public testing facility.
Employee surveillance PCR testing is available in Fall River for all employees. We hope that you will take advantage of this great resource and check the schedule. Visit BristolCC.edu/together/testing for more information.
Asymptomatic rapid tests (antigen) are available through Bristol’s Health Services and on some departmental levels.
All questions about COVID-19 testing should be referred to HealthServices@BristolCC.edu.
Mental & Emotional Well-being
Human Resources realizes that this is a stressful time for our employees. There are many support services available throughout our community. All employees can view available wellness resources on the Human ResourcesBenefits webpage.
- Student Wellness Mental Health Counseling is available through Bristol's Counseling Services. Visit Counseling Services or call 774.357.2234.
- CARE Team: To make a referral to the CARE Team, visit the CARE Team page.
- Mass4You: Commonwealth of Massachusetts Employee Assistance Program Mass4You or call 844.263.1982 (available 24/7)
- Call2Talk: Mental health, emotional support and suicide prevention program provided by Mass211. It runs 24/7 and is there to help during stressful times Mass211.org/Call2Talk
We are here to help! Find valuable resources for:
- Bristol Online
- ITS Tech Team
- Internet Access
- Digital Productivity Tools
Click Testing Resources for the help you need.