Scroll Down for Page Content
This policy establishes guidelines for the college regarding the allowance for – and the boundaries of – teleworking applicable to employees.
- Human Resources will communicate the application period prior to each cycle.
- An employee’s job duties, responsibility towards service to co-workers and students, or scheduled daily work hours will not change.
- The approval and denial process will be completed via Dynamic Forms, which will include approval by the employee, supervisor, area President's Leadership Team member and Human Resources.
- Supervisors will be working with their President’s Leadership Team (PLT) Member and Human Resources (HR) to implement and manage the Telework Program.
- Eligible staff positions are full-time/part-time; MCCC unit professionals, NUPs and AFSCME members. Check with your supervisor prior to putting in for a Telework request.
- The workday should be similar to when you are physically in the office, which includes free from personal interruptions, reliable access to technology and appropriate response time.
- Employees may be required to report to their designated campus on a Telework day if requested by their supervisor.
- Requests are not guaranteed and may be amended by their supervisors before approval.