FALL RIVER CAMPUS
- Please see COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements for STUDENTS | EMPLOYEES | VISITORS
- Visit the Bristol Together Plan for updates and Testing Resources
What's Holding You Back?
College is within reach at any age. It doesn’t matter if you are getting started or starting over – there are, what seems to be, a million things holding you back.
But there are some pretty incredible reasons to consider going. It’s never too late to earn a degree – and we’re here to help you get there.
Online or in-person. Day or evening. Full- and part-time.
We strive to provide you with as many options as possible to accommodate your busy life.
Click Here to Learn More About Bristol
You're thinking about attending Bristol Community College... but what's next? Learn all about the college by taking a virtual tour of our locations. Familiarize yourself with the important places on campus, scope out a future study spot, explore the beautiful grounds, state-of-the-art labs, and much more — all with the click of a button!
Located in a quiet residential neighborhood conveniently located near MA Route 24 and Interstate 195, the beautiful Elsbree Street Campus offers 105 acres of room with eleven buildings, including a brand new health and science building. Also to be found at the Fall River Campus:
- Margaret L. Jackson Arts Center, a professionally equipped 700 seat theater
- Grimshaw-Gudewicz Art gallery
- Bristol Holocaust and Genocide Center
- Multicultural Student Center
- Women's Center
- Veterans Center
- Home of FRC Media TV studios
- Bristol Mobile Food Market
- Fitness Center
- Student activities field
- Tennis and basketball courts
- The Bristol pond with a fitness course and walking trails
- Sustainability Efforts