Log In to eLearning
Use your accessBCC username and password to log on to the eLearning system.
If you have questions or need help logging on, please contact the eLearning help desk!
20 Years of eLearning
Learn more about the past, present and (possible) future of eLearning. Then read the front-page article about the 20 Years of eLearning Celebration in The Herald News, written by reporter Deborah Allard.
Expand your options through distance learning. You can customize your learning experience to match your educational goals, learning styles, and add some flexibility to your busy schedule.
In an eLearning course? Read important information for eLearning students:
- Learn more about the eLearning courses offered at BCC.
- See what programs and certificates we offer online.
- Access information on what student services are available to distance learning students.
- Assess your online readiness by completing our eLearning 101 class.
- Prepare for online learning by attending an eLearning Orientation Session.
- Get answers to frequently asked questions about online learning at BCC.
If you wish to enroll in one of our online offerings and are located outside of Massachusetts and Rhode Island, please inquire before enrolling to determine if we have acquired permission to offer online courses in your state. You may email your inquiry to eLearning@bristolcc.edu. View our state authorization policy here.
Bristol Community College is a member of Mass Colleges Online (MCO).
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 13:45:00 GMT