Scroll Down for Page Content
If it has been more than three semesters since you last took a class at Bristol, or you have graduated from a Bristol degree or certificate program, you are considered a Returning Student but you must apply for re-admission.
If you have taken classes within the last three semesters, proceed directly to step #2.
1. Apply for Re-Admission
Please Note: The online admissions applications go live on our site for the next Spring and Fall terms October 1. The Summer term application goes live February 18. You will be able to log in and create an account to apply at any time, but the specific semester applications do not go live until those dates.
- You may submit an application online (FREE)
- Contact your high school or state-approved high school equivalency testing center and request that an official copy of your transcript be sent to: Admissions Office, Bristol Community College | 777 Elsbree Street | Fall River, MA 02720. Transcripts may also be faxed to the Admissions Office 508.730.3265. Please note that transcripts are only considered official if faxed directly from the school/testing center. Those re-applying for admission are encouraged to contact the Admissions Office at 774.357.2947 to confirm whether these documents may already be on file from a previous application.
2. Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete a FREE Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): studentaid.gov.
- To learn more about Financial Aid, payment plans, or the additional services that Bristol offers to help you through this process, please visit our Financial Aid/Paying page.
3. Register for Classes
- Register Online: If you're a student who has already taken classes at Bristol and
you have an accessBCC account, just log into your account to get started.