Register for Classes
Join Us for Wintersession
Registration for Bristol Wintersession is now available! View the Bristol Wintersession courses here.
Spring 2020 Class Registration
The Bristol Spring 2020 course schedule is now available and registration has begun!
IMPORTANT: Spring registration closes Friday, January 10 and tuition payments are due on January 2. If payment is not made by January 2, payment will be due at the time of registration. Have questions about the deadline? Learn more from our Frequently Asked Questions.
REGISTRATION FOR CURRENT STUDENTS
- Log in to DegreeWorks to check your degree audit and find your assigned advisor.
- See your advisor to determine which classes you need to take and get your pin if you need one. See below for hours or to request an advising appointment.
- Register for classes now. You can make changes to your schedule if needed.
- Complete your financial aid:
a. Come to a workshop to start your application or complete your file
b. Or, visit any enrollment center to meet with a financial aid counselor
- Set up a payment plan if you’re not using financial aid or if you haven't completed your FAFSA application.
Before you can register for classes, you must complete placement testing.
Once placement testing is complete, you are required to attend an orientation session. You will also receive advising and registration services at this session. View upcoming orientation sessions.
If you are a student at another college or university and want to earn credits to transfer to your home institution, you are a guest student. Click here to learn more.
ADVISING AND REGISTRATION
Meeting with an Advisor
Students are paired with advisors based on academic program and the advisor's specialty. In some instances, students are assigned to the Advising Center where they meet with an available academic advisor. Each semester, students receive a letter regarding the forthcoming scheduling assistance and registration period (Therefore, it is important for a student to maintain up-to-date address information with the Records Office).
How to prepare for your appointment:
- Log in to view your degree audit in DegreeWorks, through your accessBCC account. DegreeWorks is an advising tool that allows you to track your degree progress, prepare for registration, and plan for graduation.
- If you are undecided about your major, review the Programs of Study and Certificates in the Academic Catalog.
How to find your assigned advisor:
- Create an accessBCC account if you haven't already. Click here to create your account.
- Go to accessBCC and login to your account.
- Click on Student Information
- Select Fall 2019 and click Submit
- Your advisor will be listed under Primary Advisor
- Click on Advisor Directory at the top of the page to find the phone number and location of your advisor.
When and How to Register for Classes
It is important to register on time to gain access to the best selection of courses and class meeting times. Your advisor is ready to help you plan your academic program and select the courses you'll need to complete your major program requirements.
If you are a returning student, you can register early during the registration period in November and April.
Registration for Fall 2019 is now closed. The Bristol Spring 2020 course schedule will be available November 6 and registration will begin November 13. New students, who have not attended Bristol before will register for courses at New Student Orientation, check for dates on the Orientation webpage.
PIN Number: Students will receive their registration PIN number once they meet with their assigned advisor. Once you receive your registration PIN and have met with your advisor you are able to register. You can register through your accessBCC account online or on paper with the registration form, which is processed through any Enrollment Center.
Advising Services are here for you. Contact us if you have any questions at 774.357.2777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.