English Language Classes
Scroll Down for Page Content
Bristol Adult Education offers English language classes for beginner to advanced level students. These non-credit classes are for you if English is not your first language and you need help to develop and expand your English language skills. These free and low-cost classes will prepare you for the next level of study or for employment and careers. Please note: These classes do not have college credit, so they do not count toward a degree or certificate program.
In these non-credit classes you will:
- Increase your English vocabulary and improve your study skills.
- Improve your reading and writing skills.
- Improve your speaking and listening skills.
- Study and apply English grammar rules.
- Learn how to use the computer to study English.
Bristol also offers English as a Second Language (ESL) classes for credit. These classes specifically prepare students for advanced academic study. Advanced ESL course credits may be applied to an associate degree or certificate program at Bristol.