Bristol New Bedford Campus Closed Wednesday, August 4
Student Support Services (SSS/QUEST)
Student Support Services (SSS), called QUEST at Bristol Community College, is a federally funded grant program that supports first generation, low-income students and/or students with disabilities navigate the complexities of college life both in and out of the classroom. The program strives to help students graduate from the college, successfully transfer, and complete a Bachelor's degree.
Programming pays special attention to developmental education and advising needs as well as the awareness of socioeconomic class differences and challenges often experienced by first-generation students. The program provides an extension and free option to the services available at Bristol Community College.
Our Program Includes:
- Additional free tutoring during SSS/QUEST specific courses
- Specifically designed skill-building workshops for students, family support, events, and cultural activities
- Outreach to students with a variety of resources
- Financial Aid support
- Building a community of learners
- Field trips to transfer institutions
For additional information, please contact:
Lin Gautie, M.S.Ed.,SSS/QUEST Learning Specialist/Outreach - 774.357.3106