COVID-19 information and how to get ready for Summer and Fall 2021
Get Started with Advising and Registration
The registration process works differently for everyone depending on student status. Whether you're a current student, a new student, or a guest student, we have your process below!
Registration for Current Students
- Log in to DegreeWorks to check your degree audit and find your assigned advisor. If you have not already, we encourage you to connect with your Advisor as soon as possible. Your Advisor can also provide your PIN, which you may need to register. If you need assistance connecting with your Advisor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register for classes now. You can make changes to your schedule if needed.
- Complete your financial aid as soon as possible. If you need assistance, please contact Financial Aid at email@example.com.
- Set up a payment plan if you’re not using financial aid or if you haven't completed your FAFSA application.
Registration for New Students
Before you can register for classes, you must complete placement testing or receive an exemption. Click HERE to learn about the Testing Center.
Once eligible to register for classes, you will receive information from Advising on how to sign up for a New Student Registration Day, where you will meet with an advisor and register for your classes. New Student appointments will begin in December.
Once registered, you will be invited to New Student Orientation to continue your introduction to Bristol. Learn more about orientation.
Registration for Guest Students
If you are a student at another college or university and want to earn credits to transfer to your home institution, you are a guest student. Learn more at the Guest Students page.
Meeting with an Advisor
Students are paired with advisors based on the academic program and the advisor's specialty. Students who are not assigned an advisor should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected with a memeber of our team. Each semester, students receive a letter regarding the forthcoming scheduling assistance and registration period (Therefore, it is important for you to maintain up-to-date address information with the Bristol Records Office).
Prepare for your appointment:
- Log in to view your degree audit in DegreeWorks, through your accessBCC account. DegreeWorks is an advising tool that allows you to track your degree progress, prepare for registration, and plan for graduation.
- If you are undecided about your major, review the Programs of Study and Certificates in the Academic Catalog.
Make the most of your schedule with the help of the Advising Center! No appointment is needed. Simply stop by your desired campus during the following days and times to get help registering for your best schedule.